When it comes to the purchase of a diamond ring, you may be tempted to turn to retail stores. After all, many of them advertise low prices; while the big name brands have, well, big names. But it might surprise you to learn that City Diamond Exchange offers all the benefits of the retail stores, plus five other surprising advantages.
Let’s define a chain store vs an independent designer. Nashville engagement rings, Nashville jewelry store. Nashville Retail stores, like Zales, Genesis Diamonds Green Hills, Nashville Shane Co., Kay Jewelers or Jared Nashville, are the retail front of the jewelry industry. The store is the last link in the chain before the consumer. The first link of the chain are the companies who buy rough diamonds from the mines. After these companies, then it’s the manufacturer, diamond dealers, diamond wholesalers, and then the retailer. Each link adds a profit margin, increasing the price of the final piece of jewelry.
Independent designers are the original purchasers and many times are also the manufacturer. These entities then sell directly to the consumer. When you work with an independent designer you can:
1 – Control the quality of your ring
When working with a low-end retail store you will get a very attractive sticker price. Unfortunately, you’ll also get a very poor quality product. Upon further examination, you will find that the store’s “sexy” price is actually very high in relation to the quality of product, as they tend to use bottom-of-the-barrel materials while charging full price. When you buy from City Diamond Exchange (Michaeli Diamonds) .You can choose your center stone (the most important and often priciest element), the type of metal you’d like to use, and the quality of stones that you want to Nashville results Jewelry store, engagement ring Nashville.
2 – Avoid paying unnecessary premiums
The only reason to pay a premium while buying a diamond is to move up in clarity, color, or carat weight. When you buy from a high-end retail store (like Tiffany), you are not paying a premium for your product. You’re paying it for their brand name. You will often pay three to four times more than the actual market value of your diamond ring Nashville.. You are helping the chain rather than yourself. So many stores in Nashville and abroad have many employees, large inventories, huge rent, etc. City Diamond Exchange is completely personalized to YOU. Those stores simply can’t compete with Michaeli Diamonds as we do have the overhead due to our business model, therefore allowing you the freedom to buy more with your money.
3 – Stick to your budget
By choosing a jewelry designer, you’ll not only stay away from unnecessary premiums, you can Engagement Ring Nashville . You (not the store) can set a budget that you’d like to work with, and go from there. We will dedicate our time and expertise to ensure that you get the perfect ring at the price you want.
4 – Enjoy a wealth of choices
It’s not just the retail stores that get their choice of gems. Designers have connections, too. City Diamond exchange works with the Israeli Diamond Exchange, which is not only one of the largest diamond trade centers in the world (along with India and South Africa), but also houses the world’s largest diamond-cutting companies. In Nashville engagement rings, designer engagement rings Nashville, GIA diamonds Nashville. If you’re looking for a diamond and can’t find it there, it simply does not exist. As a member of this institute (and holder of an active trade office there), we can supply our clients with any kind of diamond they want (virtually overnight), and at close to the source pricing.
5 – Design a ring as individual as your love
Perhaps the most import reason to choose www.citydiamondexchange.com : #nashville There’s no need to compromise. Nashville engagement rings near me, Google Maps, city Diamond exchange Nashville Diamond, ring, GIA. You can create exactly what your beloved wants, with almost no limitations.
If you want to control the quality and budget of your ring and design a custom piece of jewelry, skip the retails stores. Choose CDE and create a beautiful, personal statement of love.
Pros vs Cons
- We at City Diamond Exchange buy our metals and gems from reputable sources, hand-picking what we sell to our clients. We strive to maintain a reputation for outstanding quality Nashville Diamond Ring and to ensure that your piece will retain its value year after year.
- Retails stores buy in bulk, which means sometimes the quality might be lower than that of a hand-selected piece.
- Because we have low overhead you don’t pay a retail stores markup (which is sometimes as high as 80%), we work with our customers on what they actually want. Since we supply MANY stores with Diamonds in Nashville we actually charge less than the large jewelry stores GUARANTEED which is why it’s good to visit several places before coming to us to compare quality and prices.
- Prices in Nashville jewelry stores are much higher because YOU are paying for: THEIR employees, rent, inventory, and marketing budget. Between 40% – 80% is the typical markup in retail stores. Nashville Diamond, Jewelry Store Nashville Near me
- Be sure to do as much research as you possible to ensure you are getting the best value for the piece your buying, especially with something as important as engagement ring.
Service and Atmosphere:
- Once you schedule YOUR appointment, we will give you our full attention. City Diamond Exchange. will be meticulous in helping you find that special diamond. In addition, repairs are generally made in our office.
- City Diamond Exchange Nashville Near me, and At retail stores, you will have to wait to be served if there are many customers there at the same time, and repairs often take 4-6 weeks as the items are sent off-site to be fixed.
- For a unique, hand-made item, Michaeli Diamonds is your best choice. You will own something that is made to order and is personalized to you.
- Items at the big-name retail stores are beautiful, but they are generally mass produced so the same pieces are sold in every store. However, if you’re willing to spend a bit more you might be able to create a more individualized piece with the store’s help but this is rare.
GIA certified diamonds | Gold Buyers Nashville | Nashville Gold Buyers | Cash for Gold Nashville | Sell My Gold Nashville | Diamond Buyers Nashville | Buy My Diamonds Nashville | Nashville Diamond Buyers | Cash for Diamonds Nashville | Sell My Diamonds Nashville | Buy Engagement Ring Nashville | Personal Jeweler Nashville | Jewelry loans Nashville | Sell my Rolex Nashville | Jewelry Buyers Near me | Nashville Jewelers | Sell My Diamond Ring | Sell Diamond Jewelry in Nashville, TN | Sell a GIA Certified Diamond in Tennessee | Sell Vintage & Antique Jewelry in Nashville, TN | Sell a Luxury Swiss Watch in Tennessee | Sell an Engagement Ring in Nashville, TN |
- Diamond Rings
- Gold Castings
- Gold Chains
- Gold/Diamond Earrings
- Gold/Diamond Pendants
- Gold Rings
- Gold Service Pins
- Dental Gold
- Rolex Watches
- Diamond Rings